365: Project Life

I was gleaming with happiness when I finally got this project starting.  O my gosh!  It was a whole lot of fun! (still gleaming..hehe).

So my Saturday night and Sunday afternoon was filled up with this project.  I got a white file (3 rings) or binder for the album, which I plan to decorate later.  And then I took out 2 transparent papers with motif prints which I bought long time ago in KL and didn't know what to do with them.  They became 2 of my page dividers.  Kept some receipts from transactions during the week and tucked them nicely inside a small transparent plastic bag.  Hubs told me the receipts print out might fade through time, which made sense, so I would have to make copies of them from now on and keep the copies instead.

I look forward to fill up the album with lots of pictures and memories of my daily/weekly life.  I know the timing to start this project is a little off knowing that the year is ending very soon.  But then again I thought, better late than never.  So here I am, having a blast documenting my life; 'The Adventure of Creating My Own Rainbow' *wink*

In short, 365: Project Life is about documenting your daily life on weekly basis.  But if you can do it daily, then the better :).  It's all up to individual preferences and time management.  Basically, it's just about taking 1 or 2 pictures of your daily routines, events and what other things that makes your day.  If there's no picture for the day, then it can be other things.  Example: a different type of coffee you tried today so you'd want to keep the packet, groceries list or receipts, drawings or paintings that your child(ren) made, places you go, ...just about anything you want to document as rememberance.  Need more examples or images to convince you?  Go to Ali Edwards (the initiator of this project) blog and check out her amazing work.

So here's some shots of my first week in the project :p  (yup! still gleaming).  Want to make one of your own?  Give me a holler if you have any questions or need any help ;)


My semi finished Title for the side index

The front - still blank

My transparent paper with motif prints.  Loving it! :p

First page with receipts tucked in small transparent plastic packets.


Second page

Third and last page (for the time being..hehe)

Without the receipts plastic

Oo and by the way, Live-Love-Craft is going to share about another different type of card soon.  Hint: It's got something to do with a gate. *wink*  Check them out for updates.

Comments

Popular Posts