Photo Challenge




Liz at Dear Lizzy is having a Photo Challenge to remember today's date, and I just had to join the fun.  I dragged my two lovely colleagues aka girlfriends without telling them of my intentions for dragging them out for a photo session.

Since the office doesn't have a nice spot or corner for photo taking, we opted for the staircase!!  Haha!  And these two just giggled along with me having fun taking self timer shots, still not knowing what I was up to.  Sorry girls but I did it purely to surprise you both with this blog.  Surpriiissseeee!  Hehehe!

Oo by the way, it's my 6th years Wedding Anniversary with Alvin.  Happy Anniversary, My Love!  I love our crazy life before, loving the crazy life that we have now, and looking forward to lots and lots more crazy life ahead with you.  Because we just have to be crazy enough to stay sane!  Muah!





Comments

i LOVE these photos so much! i think the last one is my favorite~

thanks so much for playing.
Susan John said…
Thank you Liz. We had a blast taking those photos. Hehe..

Popular Posts