Gatefold

My colleague Alexandra is getting married tomorrow, and I was asked to come up with a Congratulations card for her by my other colleagues so we could all share and sign the card.  And I got the idea of creating a card called Gatefold Card, inspired by one lady Demonstrator for Stampin' Up.  I forgot her name and her blogsite link.  I closed the link tab without remembering to add it in my Favourites.  Bummer.  But thank goodness I remembered to print out some parts of the tutorial for the Gatefold Card.  Phew!

Anyways, I managed to get it done quite fast a couple of nights ago and I am satisfied with the outcome of my first try (hooray for me!!).  It was pretty easy actually, and lot of fun to do.  I am definitely going to make some of these Gatefold Cards again soon.

On to the next exciting-and-fun-thing-to-do, I'm thinking of giving it a try on some of Ali Edwards fun-tastic projects.  I think I would like to start of with the 365 Project Life first and then with December Daily.  Maannn...this lady Ali is so inspirational!  I have been meaning to do this for quite a long time actually.  I've been peering and reading (and envying) and browsing her blog about these projects of hers but that was all I was afforded to do then.  I'm a little relaxed now and have more time to continue focusing on my scrapbook activities.  Yeaayyy..:D  So I'm starting to gather my materials and the necessary before starting off "to the moon".  Hehehe...

Putting my excitement to the side for just a bit, here's some shots of the Gatefold Card I made for my colleague, Alexandra.


Congratulations Alex
&
May God bless you and your life's journey from hereon.








Comments

Popular Posts