In Focus


A little frustration crept inside of me this morning. Things undone, things needed to be done, with time given as much as none. Urgh! This sucks big time! Not good at all!

And then I found this beautiful words taken from the Bible. It hit me really hard on the forehead that I had to put it up somewhere as a big reminder from the Big Guy. So I got a photo of my feet I took on the floor of a mall in town and match it up with the scripture. Picture perfect!

I have a constant reminder now, that no matter how fast or slow I do my work, the most important thing for me is being in focus.


On another note, Live-Love-Craft is having a Craft Workshop this Saturday! Weehooooo! Ever wanted to know how we create our Trifold Shutter Cards? Join the workshop and you'll get to learn how to create your very own TS card. *wink* If you're from any Anglican church in Miri, please check with your church's office if they've received our invitation for the Workshop. If yes, then hurry up and hook yourself up for the Workshop. We promise you great fun! Hehe! See you there! *wink*



Comments

Popular Posts