Currently Monday

Cheeky, naughty and mischievous smile!


Time: 3:30pm

Temperature: 22C

Loving: the coffee I bought from KK.  Lovely!

Thinking: of Xavier.  He was having a hard time going back to school this morning.

Listening: to 'Falling and Flying' by Mindy Gledhill

Running: out of ink cartridge for my home printer.

Enjoying:  my newly bought novel 'The Help'.  Just started on the first few pages of the 1st Chapter.  Funny yet strong at the same time.  And the first book I read which is narrated in a way a coloured person would speak.  So interesting...I can't wait to go home and read some more!

Cutting: out the printed Journal Cards for my Project Life tonight after the band practice.

Planning: and sorting the new materials ordered from China with Evonne somewhere next week after the Church Consecration.

Celebrating: the Church Consecration this Saturday.

Clearing: my pile of work slowly from the long holiday.

Driving: to lunch with Evonne :).

Buying:  some craft materials from KK soon.  Alvin's going back to KK for work this week so he will carry them back here for me.  Hehe!

Trying: to run my brain motor after the long break.  Just told a dear friend that I cannot find the word Motivate/Motivated/Motivation in my dictionary today.  Search find is '0'.  *sigh*

Appreciating: Our short trip and the long break last week.  Needed that badly.

Looking: at my office emails.  They make me dizzy.


Comments

Popular Posts