Right Now Challenge

These are my Right Now Challenge for this week.  Quite a struggle to remember things when most of the days you're 70% drowsy and high because of your cough syrup intake, plus those antibiotics and fever medication...but here goes.

1)  Xavier learned how to say Mommy and Daddy in Mandarin in school today :)

2)  Still not 100% potty trained (I want to believe that it takes longer for boys to get this right), I was told by Xavier's teacher that he pooped inside the school's store room last Monday!  Hahaha!

3)   Alvin's Mom went for another endoscopy session today and just got discharged from the hospital this late afternoon.

4)  I've been sleeping very early (as early as 8pm!) every night since Sunday.  

That's about much that I can remember for this week.  Until then, do you have your own Right Now moments?  Do share them with me ;).

Comments

Popular Posts