Currently Monday




Time: 3:30pm

Temperature: 21C

Loving: the cold inside the office because it is so hot outside.

Thinking: of sleeping.  I'm not feeling well; cough and a little feverish now :(.

Listening:  'A Thousand Years' by Christina Perri

Running: through some files.  Boredom strikes!

Enjoying:  some short reading time during my break :).

Cutting: down on my daily coffee intake due to my coughing.  Huhu!

Planning: for some night meeting(s) with Evonne this week for LLC.

Celebrating:  Father's Day yesterday :).  Brought Alvin to a nice dinner last night.  I thank the Lord for having him as a friend, a soul-mate, a husband, and the father to our son.  He's not a perfect husband, but he's a damn great one!

Clearing:  work..work..work.

Driving: to my in-laws place later on for dinner.

Buying: Some more Fisherman's Friends lozenges later on.  Strepsils just doesn't work.

Trying: to drink lots and lots of warm water.  My throat is so itchy it drives me mad!  Ugh!

Appreciating: the quietness in the office.  Thank goodness :)

Looking: at the calendar.  Don't you think that the time just whoosh away like that?  Too fast!



Comments

Popular Posts