Right Now Challenge

Time for Right Now Challenge :).  Here's my list for this week.

1)  I caught Xavier saying "Yau" or "Pu Yau" early this week.  I know it means "Want" or "Don't Want" in Mandarin.  He must have learned it from their Chinese class at school.  So cute!

2)  Alvin had to go through rough sea on their way back from offshore yesterday.  He said it was so scary they were just waiting for the boat to capsize!  Thank God they're okay and he's back home safely today.

3)  Xavier followed me to the office yesterday afternoon because their school was closed in conjunction with the Dragon Boat Festival.  He was having a great time playing with my colleagues.  Haha!

4)  We will be having our Church Consecration this Saturday for our newly build church (St. Columba).  And being involved in the performing band, we had band practices almost every night now and of course had to bring Xavier along.  After a couple of nights practising, the boy even know one of the songs we're playing "Rise and Shine".  Hahaha!

5)  I found back the cute bunny smiley or Tuzki.  I love that bunny!  Hahaha!

So there's my RNC for this week.  

See ya and God bless ;).

    

Comments

Popular Posts