Project Life 365 - Week 11

So I managed to catch up little by little with this Project.  And last week with the long break, I managed to finish Week 11 & 12.  Yeay :)!

Here's a spread of my Week 11.  Week 12 coming up soon..just needed a little bit of tiny weeny "tweaking".  Hehe.

Main Page

One of my favourite lunch and a card I made for Freshly Made Sketches & Play Date Cafe Challenge.

My lovely journal cards and fillers ;)

Xavier during one of his unfavourable Nebeulizer sessions.

Cough and asthma medication
 
Second Page - consists of Friday breakfast, and crafting session ;)

Shirts from Japan for the boys :)


Xavier's new favourite movie.
 
There you go!  Phew!  That's done with and on to the next.  Must keep the motivation motor running here.  Hehe!  So see you lovely peeps in Week 12.

God bless :)


Comments

Popular Posts